Dark circles, under-eye bags, puffiness of eyes all are common problems people face in today's world. People have less time to look after their skin which leads to such problems making them look dull and tired.
We first need to understand the reasons behind getting dark circles:
- Lack of sleep
- Lack of proper nutrition
- Stress and tensions
- Any illnesses
- Weakness and/or fatigue
Now that you must have understood the possible reasons, we need to know how to get rid of dark circles/ under-eye bags and puffiness. They are listed below:
- Apply almond oil on the dark circles and massage gently for a few minutes every night before you sleep.
- Apply a mix of honey and cream. Leave it for 15 minutes. Wash it off.
- Keep cucumber slices over closed eyes for 20 minutes. The coolness of cucumber removes the puffiness and makes eye look brighter and livelier than before.
- Apply raw potato juice on the dark circles. Leave it for 15 minutes and rinse.
- Apply raw tomato juice on the under eye bags or dark circles. Leave it for 20 minutes, Wash it off.
- Proper nutrition helps in giving vital nutrients to your body thus reducing chances of developing dark circles. If the reason behind your dark circles is reduced haemoglobin levels. Consume carrot juice, green leafy vegetables and pomegranate seeds.
- Sleep for 8 hours of sound sleep every night. Switch off that phone one hour in advance of your bedtime and read a good book before you sleep. You can hear meditative music and light soft music to help you get a good and sound sleep.
- Always clean you makeup with a good makeup remover, wash your face thoroughly and apply a good moisturizer every night.
- Many undereye dark circles removing creams and gels are available in the market. You could take help of one of them too. You could consult friends, family and beauty experts too in order to know which one will suit you the best. Go for a brand that is known to have herbal and more of natural products. Chances are that it will suit your skin perfectly.