Every girl dreams of having a porcelain complexion and soft, supple and smooth skin that glows from within. The good news is that it is achievable. You just have to keep a few things in mind and follow them religiously. They are as follows:
- Keep yourself hydrated: To get glowing skin, one thing that holds great importance is keeping yourself hydrated at all times. This means you need to increase the amount of water you drink everyday. Carry with yourself a water bottle anywhere you go and keep drinking it every now and then. This flushes out the toxins from the body and makes your skin glow from within.
- Avoid oily junk food: Having a balanced diet is not only important for the general health of your body but is also important for your skin too. High intake of oily junk food is one of the main reasons for skin to look dull and lifeless. Also there are high chances that you may develop zits and acne. So in order to have a clear skin avoid oily food as much as possible.
- Wash your face: Washing your face several times a day with plain cool water removes that greasy layer on your skin and makes it look fresh and rejuvenated.
- Use a facewash instead of soap for your face: Many people use soap on their face out of laziness or lack of knowledge. Remember that the soap is only to wash your body. The skin of your face is far more gentle and needs special care. Use a good face wash that suits your skin at least twice a day, once in the morning and secondly at night before sleeping.
- Say no to too much chemicals: Going for treatment of your skin frequently or using facewashes and creams having high chemical content damages the skin and is not suitable for the long run. Instead opt for a good herbal brand. Use herbal creams, facewashes and similar other products to take care of your skin.
- Exercise: Exercising is not only good for the body and weight management but is also great for your skin. Now you must be wondering how. The answer is simple. When you exercise, you tend to sweat a lot which helps in getting rid of the toxins in the body that come out with the sweat, eventually making your skin glow from within,
- Be happy: As Charlie Chaplin said, "A day without laughter is a day wasted." This indeed is true. When you are happy from within and keep smiling and stay cheerful, it shows on your face, making you look charming and glowing. So destress yourself and stay happy!